The Humanitarian Award is presented to students who have lived a life of honesty, integrity, and responsibility, with a demonstrated commitment to the welfare of the greater community.
This award recognizes up to three registered students, undergraduate or graduate. The award amount is $300.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Demonstrated a commitment to the welfare of the greater community
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee’s major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.).
- What has this nominee done to help improve the welfare of the greater community?
- How are these nominee’s accomplishments unique compared to students you’ve worked with previously?
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student’s eligibility before submitting a nomination. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.