About the Scholarship
This scholarship is open to third- and fourth-year college students — dependents of employees or employees of member organizations or members (groups or affiliates) — to pursue a technical degree to be applied to an audiovisual career. Scholarship amount is $5,000.
Applications must be received by Feb. 15, 2017.
Application Completion Checklist
To ensure your application package is complete, enclose the following:
- A copy of your student ID number, Social Security number, and date of birth
- One signed letter of recommendation on letterhead from a current/previous employer and one from school faculty/administrator (or two letters of recommendation from faculty/administrator if not previously employed)
- Typed essay — handwritten essays will not be considered
To complete your application, your college or university must also forward the following directly to the ICIF:
- Current transcript(s) from each college or university attended
- An official transcript that includes the current semester/quarter of current academic year