Founded in 1898 with 140+ members our mission is to serve equally our members, our profession and the public by defending liberty and delivering justice.
- To serve, protect, foster and promote the personal and professional interests of its members.
- To serve as the voice of Erie County attorneys to other organizations, governmental enties and the public with regard to the law, legal profession and legal system.
- To promote access to the justice system, fairness in its administration and encourage participation in voluntary pro bono profession.
- To foster professionalism and pride in the profession.
- To provide educational opportunities to Erie County attorneys to enhance the quality of legal servises and the practice of law.
- To provide education to the public to enhance awareness of the legal profession and legal system.