The European House – Ambrosetti is a professional group founded in 1965 which has gradually developed many activities in Italy, in Europe and in the world.
To create sustainable value for our clients and the Group itself, ensuring unique and effective Management Consulting, Permanent Professional Training, Research Services and Workshops and Events, drawing on European culture in this era of acceleration, global competition and discontinuity.
The European House – Ambrosetti operates on the basis of the following values which represent the only constraints on its operational flexibility:
- Continuous striving for excellence
- Professionalism/Professional approach
- Self-respect (serving all, but the servants of none).
In addition, all professional activity of The European House – Ambrosetti draws inspiration from and follows two guiding principles:
- Every organization (whether public or private) is a specific entity with its own culture and individuals;
- Consulting is knowledge, experience, expertise, innovation and commitment.