The Grand Prize for Digital Innovation (ID16), organized by Petit Web, recognizes innovation in all aspects of digital technology in the French-speaking world. It is based on two criteria: the unprecedented nature of the project and its current or potential impact on the market because the innovation that lasts is one that affects people ‘ .ID16 is aimed at small and large companies in the private and public sectors, communication agencies, public authorities and start-ups, who can file their applications from 1 February to 4 May 2016.
ID16 rewards innovation in 7 categories
- Social Transformation (cultural, social, health and education projects)
- Customer experience (e-commerce, distribution and services to the public)
- Data (use of data, visualization)
- Communities (social networks, content and platforms)
- Communication (advertising, communication devices)
- Enterprise Optimized (digital transformation, BtoB tools and services)
- Connected Life (connected objects, smart cities, mobile applications)
Each category distinguishes a Gold ID, a Silver ID and a Bronze ID.