Pearson Campus Ambassador Program
We’re hiring students to work part-time with Pearson on campus and help students do well in their courses. Campus Ambassadors will gain valuable work experience while playing a vital role in helping students succeed with Pearson programs. It’s a win-win!
Benefits of becoming a Campus Ambassador
- Acquire or improve valuable career skills such as problem solving, public speaking, and communication
- Expand your professional network working side by side with educators, Pearson employees and fellow students
- Express your passion for education and help your peers succeed
- Publish your work via social media outlets, internal newsletters, and Pearson products
- Receive relevant work experience and enhance your professional developmentThe Pearson Campus Ambassador program is a highly-selective program for undergraduate students in the U.S. and Canada. As a Pearson Campus Ambassador, you play a vital role in providing student support in your college’s community. By working closely with educators, students, and Pearson professionals, you help your peers to succeed in their courses and provide valuable feedback on Pearson products and services.
Campus Ambassadors typically commit 1-5 hours per week to this position. We’ll provide you with training, leadership, management opportunities, and an hourly wage. Apply today!