About The Book
This book isn’t about cover letters or resumes. Instead, you will learn the best practices of Silicon Valley start-ups, and how to apply these entrepreneurial strategies to your career. Whether you work for a giant multinational corporation, a small local business, or launching your own venture, you need to know how to:
- Adapt your career plans as you change, the people around you change, and industries change.
- Develop a competitive advantage to win the best jobs and opportunities.
- Strengthen your professional network by building powerful alliances and maintaining a diverse mix of relationships.
- Find the unique breakout opportunities that massively accelerate career growth.
- Take proactive risks to become more resilient to industry tsunamis.
- Tap your network for information and intelligence that help you make smarter decisions.
The Start-Up of You Student Fellows are some of the most entrepreneurial student leaders in the world. Each of them has shown a remarkable dedication to improving themselves, their networks, and their communities.