Forté Fellows Program
The Forté Fellows Program was created with the intention of increasing the number of women applying to and enrolling in MBA programs by offering fellowships to women pursuing a full-time, part-time or executive MBA education at our sponsor business schools. To date, schools have given nearly $110 million to more than 5,000 Forté Fellows.
If you would like to be considered for a fellowship, you must first submit an MBA application to a participating school. All schools grant awards for full-time students. Part-time and executive awards are available at select schools. If you are interested in learning more about the Forté Fellowship program at any of our sponsor schools, please contact an admissions representative.
So what can you hope to gain with a Forté Fellowship? Besides the financial benefits, there is the immediate exposure to leading companies in the Forté network as well as the network of peers among your fellows that extends beyond your business school. But there are additional ways you will benefit from being a part of the Forté community:
- Participation in the Forté MBA Women Leadership Conference and the Financial Services FAST Track Conference, including networking opportunities with lead executives and with MBA students from sponsor schools, along with panel discussions and workshops that foster professional and personal development;
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté sponsor companies;
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow email lists, through which you can stay connected with Forté Fellows at member schools;
- Special access to the Fellow section of the Forté website and the Fellow LinkedIn group;
- Free lifetime Premium Access Pass to Forté ($50 value annually);
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives at your school;
- Leadership development opportunities via your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women; and
- A lifelong connection with the Forté Foundation community.